Our playgroup classes provide a safe and comfortable environment for children to explore and motivate them to participate in fun activities such as storytelling, singing, dance, arts and crafts, physical activities, etc. This range of activities are designed to develop children’s sensory skills, emotion, gross motor skills, fine motor skills and language skills.
- Age: 12 – 24 months (accompanied by an adult)
- Class Times:
- Monday and Wednesday 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Language: English and Putonghua