Age: 12 – 24 months (accompanied by an adult)
- Monday and Wednesday 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. (currently full)
- Saturday 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Language: English and Putonghua
Teacher-student ratio: 1:6
- HK$2,800 (covers 10 lessons) (Mon & Wed) or (Tue & Thu)
- HK$3,000 (covers 10 lessons) (Sat)
Application Fee: $ 100 (Non-refundable)
The following documents are required for the admission process:
- Application form – download here.
- 1 passport sized photograph
- HK$100 application fee, please make cheque payable to C.I.S. Education Ltd.
- Mail to: Upper Ground Podium, Block 4, Julimount Garden, 5 Hin Tai Street, Tai Wai, Sha Tin, New Territories.
- Submit in person at David Exodus Kindergarten
- Upon confirmation of a place, a refundable deposit (equivalent to tuition fee of one session) is required to be paid. This deposit will only be refunded if one month’s written notice is given prior to withdrawal.
- 10 lessons in each session. No classes on all school holidays.
- Class cancellation due to bad weather, other unforeseen circumstances or Education Bureau announcements will not result in refund or make up lessons.
- Tuition fees will not be refunded in any circumstances.