Enrolling for Kindergarten
Nursery (K1) Age: 2 years and 8 months – 4 years old
Lower Kindergarten (K2) Age: 4 – 5 years old
Upper Kindergarten (K3) Age: 5 -6 years old
Morning Class: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Afternoon Class: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuition Fee: HK$5,500 (per month)
10 monthly payments for the academic year
Application Fee: HK$300 (Non-refundable)
The fee is intended to:
– Cover the administrative cost of the David (Exodus) Kindergarten application process, which includes staff costs during the play visit and parent’s interview (as part of the admission assessment). Children may be invited back to the kindergarten for a second visit if the school needs further information on the child. The kindergarten may involve a special educational needs advisor in this visit.
– Cover the orientation meeting before children start school.
– Cover copying and postage fees when sending out circulars.
– Cover school seminar events for parents in the academic year.
The following documents are required for the admission process:
– Kindergarten Application form – can be downloaded here.
– Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate or passport
– Copy of the applicant’s immunisation record
– 2 passport sized photographs
– 3 self-addressed stamped envelopes
– HK$300 Application Fee, please make cheque payable to International Children’s Centre Limited
– Mail to Upper Ground Podium, Block 4, Julimount Garden, 5 Hin Tai Street, Tai Wai, Sha Tin, N.T.
– Submit in person